cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

hg633 software

graydays
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Just wondering if someone could push an update of the software to my router. It is running V1.15t at the moment which is probably well past its sell by date.

thanks

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Morning,

Ok no problem. Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 2 of 6

Resetting would revert your Wi-Fi network names and passwords (and router login password) back to the factory defaults. However after doing the reset you could always log back into your router and change them back to the network name / passwords that you are currently using, as those details will not be what is causing the problem with the support team connecting to your router. Just don't amend any other settings after the reset, just in case those are what is causing the problems with the support team connecting to your router (i.e. settings that might disable remote management etc.).

0 Likes

graydays
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 3 of 6

Will resetting alter my login and passwords etc back to original? (I have altered to personal settings and have 2.4 and 5ghz logins as well).

If so, I will have to sort later and let you know when it's done.

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi graydays

Apologies, I'm unable to connect to your router. Please can you factory reset the router using the pin hole reset for ten seconds, I can then try and connect again.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi @graydays,

The latest firmware version for the HG633 is v2.00t, the support team should be able to take a look at this when they return tomorrow.