cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

trying to contact TalkTalk about moving house, cannot get through to 033 0 127 8938

PeteL1
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

can anyone help me, I am moving into a brand new building and want my broadband to continue with taltalk, unfortunately after 3 days of trying I cannot get through. I was told I needed to get in touch with this department as I could not instigate moving home through normal procedures

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Hi PeteL1

The 'phone number was for the UFO team so that tells me you're in York and have a full fibre service via the UFO/Fibre Nation network that is now managed by CityFibre.

Is your new home also in York and is it connected to the CityFibre network or a full fibre service via Openreach?

If full fibre is available then I think a call to the Future Fibre team will resolve the home move issue as they should liaise with the home move team.

The Future Fibre Support Hub is your go-to resource for information, guides and LiveChat with the Future Fibre Team.

Future Fibre Support Hub

LiveChat to the Future Fibre team

Opening hours are here:  When to contact TalkTalk?

TIP - Scroll down the Future Fibre Support Hub page to GET IN TOUCH. if you don't see a blue Chat now button then pause tracker blocking in the browser, ad-blockers or similar blocking software to avoid conflict with LiveChat's operation.

Calls to the Future Fibre team on 0345 172 0074 are free from a TalkTalk home 'phone but otherwise are at a standard landline call rate or included in your UK mobile allowance.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes