Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

unable to logon to Admin page HG633

9 REPLIES 9
DefiantNewbie
Popular Poster

unable to logon to Admin page for router HG633, the page cannot be displayed, it is the same if I use cable or wifi. I reset the router but it is the same. can you please help? I heard you send an update to the router which fixes the issue. I changed my previous router to HG633 version as my old router would not let me connect to the company's VPN 

Thanks 

TalkTalk technical staff sent me here
Community Team

Hi DefiantNewbie

Apologies for this.

I'm unable to connect to your router. Please can you factory reset your router using the pin hole reset for ten seconds, we can then try and connect again.

Thanks

Debbie

DefiantNewbie
Popular Poster

hi I have reset my router few times with the pin and the router does not change anything

Community Team

Hi DefiantNewbie,

Your router has the latest firmware version. Have you tried more than one Internet browser?

Chris

DefiantNewbie
Popular Poster

hi yes, I have tried different browsers including mobile browser and firefox

Community Team

Hi DefiantNewbie,

Ok, would you like us to send a replacement router for testing purposes to rule this out?

Thanks

DefiantNewbie
Popular Poster

Yes please thanks, it should be the same model so I do not go back to the VPN issue this model resolved for me

Thanks

Community Team

Hi DefiantNewbie,

Do you still have the 3782 router as we now have a firmware update which should resolve the VPN issue?

Thanks

DefiantNewbie
Popular Poster

No, sorry I sent it back

Thanks

Community Team

Hi DefiantNewbie,

I've ordered the router, should be with you within a couple of days but please allow up to 5 working days for delivery

Thanks

Chris