Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Pipex Webmail - Unable to Access

10 REPLIES 10
Muddymedic
Wizz Kid

Good morning.  I am unable to access Pipex Webmail this morning (and it was the same yesterday afternoon/evening. I realise that this is a not a particularly rare event, and I assume that this is due to the 'usual' reasons....but just saying!  of course, I may be the only user affected, but I doubt it.

Regards

Muddymedic
Wizz Kid

Bump (possibly the quickest in history)! I meant to add that Webmail cannot be accessed via either Android or Windows 10.  Sorry!

pbar100
Super Duper Contributor

It has been problematic for a few days, TalkTalk are not great with anything to do with e-mail, as we know!

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @Muddymedic 

I'd like to ask a related question. When webmail access is under pressure to respond to high levels of demand for access then it can fall down. But when you do sign in have you ever been redirected to another pipex user's mailbox?

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Muddymedic
Wizz Kid

Hi @Gondola Thanks for this.  Apologies for slow response, but I was away from home yesterday, and offline. The scenario you describe has never happened to me at least. 

Regards

Gondola
Community Star

Hi and grateful thanks for the confirmation.

And for taking time out of your Bank holiday to come and let us know.

Enjoy the fine weather.

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Muddymedic
Wizz Kid

Hi  As reported on another thread, I am experiencing the 'usual' intermittent inability to log onto Pipex Webmail, and have been since mid-morning.  I don't know if anyone else is having the same problem, but I suspect that is likely to be the case.

Regards

stevesurrey
Super Duper Contributor

Is it netmail.pipex.net that you all use to gain access to webmail ?

pbar100
Super Duper Contributor

I access it from several computers throughtout the day, and I just google 'mail talk' and it is the top result.

Muddymedic
Wizz Kid

Hi @stevesurrey .  That's the badger!  Indeed, is there any other way of accessing it?  Whatever anyone does, do NOT go on Live Chat or phone anyone in what is laughingly referred to as 'Support' over this, as they will tell you to use TalkTalk Webmail (I wish!) and absolutely refuse that Pipex Webmail is anything to do with them.  They will also tell you that the POP3 issues are to do with your Outlook settings....I know, as I was following up an extant complaint with these eejits a little earlier!

Regards

pbar100
Super Duper Contributor

I did go on live chat the other day, and these faults were a major part of my doing so. I did begin to make progress and the apparent Pipex faults were becoming clearer as I went further along the chain.

It needs more of us to do so though. Please don't be put off by how troublesome Pipex support is, contact them and explain, you will be on there for an hour or more, so be prepared.

I got a nice discount on my monthly payments. I did have to contact them a second time to do this as the first person was a brick wall, so do not give in.

And if you are mid term on a contract, still get onto them and request a mid term reduction. Don't forget, a contract is jointly held by two sides. If they are not keeping up their agreement, then they have broken it and you will be able to renegotiate.

Yes, it is a faff and your patience will be tested. But do you want to actually see progress and a resolution as a long standing Pipex customer. Yes, I do, please join in. It might even be fun at last.