cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Can't receive email on Outlook - must be blocked - Can Ady help, please!

RupertDrury
First Timer
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

I'm unable to receive emails on my Microsoft Outlook, although I can send them. I can also access them via web mail.

I believe it's because I didn't change the settings in time. I have now, but it doesn't work. I've tried re-creating and setting up new on Windows Mail and eM Client, but with no success.

I've chatted to tech support but just went around in circles.

I assume I need reinstating and a friend who had a similar issue said they got sorted by posting here.

All the settings, passwords etc are correct. I just can't receive emails on an email client.

So, please, if Ady or anyone can help, I would be most grateful.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi Nigel23, please start a new topic making sure you confirm the settings exclude your username and I'll get this sorted for you.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Hi RupertDrury, is your mail working normally now?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

RupertDrury
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 9

Many Thanks. I look forward to normal service soon

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 9

Hi RupertDrury, I've added your mailbox to those to be restored to normal function. Please allow 48 hours for the change to complete.

Ady

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

@Midzuk, look for staff replies on your own thread. @RupertDrury, staff reply Monday to Friday during the day but we have a long weekend pending which may delay support. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Midzuk
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 6 of 9

Ok thanks @Gliwmaeden2  Have now completed this 😊

I Watts

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 9

@Midzuk and @RupertDrury, you both need to complete your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Midzuk
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 8 of 9

I posted exactly the same problem yesterday too. It seems it's a very common problem and don't understand why we weren't better informed about the change. I've been trying the new settings for months and finally stumbled on this forum. It seems to be the only solution. 

I Watts
0 Likes