cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Email address book hacked

Punch&Judy
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 3 of 3

My email address book has been hacked.

I use Microsoft Outlook 2007 as my email agent

Unfortunately this is due to me responding the email address below.

Any help would be appreciated

Thank You

R A 

REMOVED FOR SECURITY REASONS 

TalkTalk

You are still using the old Email Security Setting

"Starting from September 16th, 2024, customers that are yet to update their account will no longer be able to login via their email address due to recent upgrades.

Follow this link below to upgrade to the newest version.

Thank You.
Please do not reply to this message. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.
© 2024 All rights reserved

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi Punch&Judy, have you run good antivirus and malware scanners on all your internet connected devices?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

@Punch&Judy 

Please NEVER POST LIVE LINKS from an email that possibly led to your own address book getting hacked.

A screenshot photo of it would have been OK but NOT live links!

You put at risk thousands of other customers if you post a live message like that.

I have also removed your full name and address - anything to do with your own personal details should never be posted in the public thread.

For identification of your account, put your Talktalk phone number or account number in the profile area. Go via your avatar; settings; drop down menu. Complete Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.