cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

New talktalk Email Slow

JJ2020
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

It says no problems with Email.

But mine takes ages  creating a new email, get circl very slowe going round till it opens, takes ages, sending, saving draft.

So overall

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi JJ2020, I'm using the same setup and have no problems at all. What antivirus are you using?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 7

I'm not able to replicate that situation. I assume you've checked there's no other applications or malware running to slow things down?

Keyboard Ctrl + Alt + Delete and then select Task Manager to show you both the Forerground Apps running and what's running in the background.

TalkTalk Support may have some alternative advice.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

JJ2020
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 7

Hi my talktalk email is still slow

My version of chrome that says latest is Version 117.0.5938.92 (Official Build) (64-bit)

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

I have a very similar setup and use both Firefox and Chrome and cannot replicate slow responsiveness at all. There are currently issues with a conflict of code by the advertising agency that TalkTalk uses and some users are reporting an inability to login on iPads. 

There is overnight maintenance for the TalkTalk systems running MyAccount and Mail so maybe we'll see a difference tomorrow daytime.  TalkTalk don't give any briefing to outsiders on exactly what the maintenance is set to achieve so we'll have to wait and see if there's any noticeable change.

Planned maintenance for MyAccount and Mail:

Start time - Friday 22nd September 03:00 AM
End time - Friday 22nd September 05:00 AM

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

I am using a HP laptop, windows 10, Chrome browser, and I clear my history, cache every week

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

On what device is this issue? Make, model, Operating system version and Internet browser type and version.

If all is up to date, have you cleared the browser history, cache and cookies and perhaps reset the browser to default settings so there's no add-ons or extensions running that might be slowing up the operation? Also important of course is to do regular scans for malware and viruses that, if present, would cause things to seriously slow down.