cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Not Received Email From Lineone Account since 15th May

benarty
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Hi,

Is there an issue with Lineone emails. I have not received any emails since 15th May and I normally get about ten per day. I am not getting them on my desktop, tablet or phone so it is not a device issue and I have not changed anything. Any advice would be appreciated.  

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi

Thanks for confirming.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

benarty
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 2 of 5

All sorted, many thanks.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Hi benarty, are you using the secure email settings on all your devices? Email Settings.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

benarty
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

I have just found all of my emails on Talktalk Webmail, but they are not coming through to Thunderbird on my desktop or the email Clients on my phone or tablet so something has changed.   

0 Likes