cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Onetel and Outlook - I think I need to have my access restired

buddyhood
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 10 of 10

Hi, I have tried repeatedly to repair Outlook access to my Onetel accounts but reading online it would appear that i need TalkTalk support to restore access please. How do I go about that? Thanks, Alastair

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi Alistair, the first of the 2 email address is limited and I've raised that to be restored to full service. The second one isn't limited by us. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

Hi Ady,

Thanks. I think I added the two email addresses to my private notes. Please have a look and let me know if I need to add something else. Thanks Alastair

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

I've just checked your registered email address and that is not limited by us. I'm guessing that its either working now or you have another onetel address. If you have another then please add it to private notes on your community profile and I'll get it restored to normal service.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 10

I'll re-escalate this for you, @buddyhood.

Staff back tomorrow. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

buddyhood
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 5 of 10

Even though I can login to my Onetel email via TalkTalk webmail with my username and password it keeps coming up with "Invalid IMAP username and/or password. Please check your IMAP username and password and try again." when I try to setup this account on iPhone / PC etc.

Any ideas please?

0 Likes

buddyhood
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 6 of 10

Anyone out there that can help please? I've tried these settings on Outlook 365, Windows 10 & 11 mail, Outlook webmail and Outlook for iPhone with no luck.

Anyone?

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Your account hasn't been restricted. Its the mail settings. If it won't take the settings then it's probably not suitable to use with TLS 1.2.

Ady

0 Likes

buddyhood
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 8 of 10

Hi,

Thanks but I've tried these settings multiple times and it still doesnt work. That is why I need you to restart my email access via Outlook again.

Thanks

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 10

Hi buddyhood, you need to set your mail client up using the settings in the Email Settings help article.

0 Likes