cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Onetel email password incorrect

Talkalot
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 11

I can't log into my Onetel email.  I get a message that my password is incorrect.  I can't log into my Onetel Account in order to change my password.  Can you help me?  I have another email account with TalkTalk that I can log into.

Thank you...

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Talkalot
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 11

Hi Ady,

Thanks for the update… will wait for fix.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

Apparently, there is an incident open for this issue. We're not able to make the change at the moment. The team are working on a fix to get this sorted. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Talkalot
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 11

Hi Ady,

Thanks.  Your help is much appreciated.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

I've had to escalate this for you.  I've no idea why the process is failing you, but we'll get it resolved.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Talkalot
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 11

Hi Ady,

Still no luck in getting Reset Tool updated.  Can you check on this?  Many thanks.

0 Likes

Talkalot
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 11

Hi Ady,

Will do…thank you so much.

Message 7 of 11

Hi Talkalot, thanks for providing the alternate email address for the Password Reset Tool. If you click on the link intermittently over the next 24 hours you'll see when the details are updated. 

Ady

0 Likes

Talkalot
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 11

Hi Ady, 

Where is the reset tool located and how will I know when the reset tool has been updated?  Many thanks.

0 Likes

Talkalot
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 11

Hi Ady,

I’ve added the information to private notes as requested.  Many thanks.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 10 of 11

Hi Talkalot, please add the affected email, alternate email and mobile number that you want to use for password reset in private notes on your community profile and I'll the password reset tool updated for you. 

Ady

0 Likes