email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipex Email

HelenG1
First Timer
Message 10 of 10

Can anyone help. My pipex mail isnt working today again, I was last able to send on Monday 17th but today I sent a test email to my pipex account and got the following messsage

The response from the remote server was:

550 5.1.1 8HOakkq71g8oS Recipient Undeliverable (TT512)

my mail came back as undelivered, Im not sure what to do can anyone help please. Thanks Helen

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 10

I've not had any  confirmation of specific issues from the admins. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

@Ady-TalkTalk wrote:

Do you know if the senders got any bouncebacks? 

Ady

I suspect one of the senders, Financial TImes, did get bouncebacks. I know from many previous Pipex outages that any bounceback of an FT email triggers an automatic suspension of them being sent. So yesterday, having not received the FT emails for a second day, I contacted the FT to ask them to check and reinstate my emails if they had been suspended. Today I did receive the FT emails so suspect a bounceback had triggered a suspension.

But of course the FT emails are the only ones I know of. Who knows what else I missed!

Eureka! Pipex mailboxes have migrated!
0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 10

Do you know if the senders got any bouncebacks? 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

@Ady-TalkTalk wrote:

Hi stevesurrey, has your expected mail come through yet? 

You should make sure you're mail filters are set to allow TalkTalk mail through if they don't already especially in the next week or two.

Ady

I received my daily newsletters this morning as normal bu those from Wednesday & Thursday have still not been delivered. I do not use any mail filters. What is so particular about the next week or two?

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 10

Hi stevesurrey, has your expected mail come through yet? 

You should make sure you're mail filters are set to allow TalkTalk mail through if they don't already especially in the next week or two.

Ady

Message 6 of 10

Between 6-9am this morning I would normally receive several routine emails to my Pipex address but none were delivered today. Owing to yet another fault with Pipex email are these emails lost for good or are they still queued waiting for eventual delivery?

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi HelenG1 

Just an update for you to say that pipex mail incoming from external mail servers should now be ok. Ady has pre-empted my question!  Please let us know.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . and to help others Best Answer

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 10

Hi HelenG1, please let us know if you're still having problems with this.

Ady

Gondola
Community Star
Message 9 of 10

Hi @HelenG1 

Pipex mail should be working but one of the MX servers accepting incoming mail is not responding. Mail maintenance was happening a few hours ago.

Sign in via the pipex webmail and let us know if that's sending and receiving for you. https://netmail.pipex.net/index-ttb.php

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . and to help others Best Answer