cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Sending emails from TalkTalk app on Android phones

1Cherry1
Chat Champion
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

How does one compose emails from the Talktalk app on an Android phones?

I cannot see a compose email option anymore.

At the bottom left of the screen there is a pen icon. It does not respond when pressed.

On the webmail app there is a New email button.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

...and when you carry out a browser reset?

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

1Cherry1
Chat Champion
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

The pencil icon does not respond omn Android, even if the browser is set to desktop mode.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

To compose a new email message using an Internet browser connected to and signed in to your TalkTalk Mail mailbox you simply select a folder to bring up the List view and bottom left is a pencil icon in blue. Tap the pencil icon and it'll fade to a lighter blue and in a few seconds you'll see the New email screen to begin composing your email message. 

If that's not working then select the desktop site in the browser settings. You may need to sign in to the mailbox once more. So long as you can get signed in without errors appearing you'll see the same view as you see on a desktop browser. Scroll left and you'll see the pencil icon at the top of the icons representing the standard folders. Tap the pencil icon and let us know if that does bring up the New email modal.

Go back to the mobile browser view and let us know if the pencil icon is responsive or not.

If not responsive then carry out a browser reset to clear history, cache and cookies and unload any add ons or extensions that may be preventing the correct functioning of TalkTalk Mail. You'll need to accept cookies once more and sign in again to retest.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes