cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

email

JJ2020
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

Error

The provided login data to access e mail server imap.talktalk.net seems to be wrong. Please correct them

I have not altered my login data. So do not understand why I keep getting this message, and cannot get into my emails.

Anne
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

The incident is still open and the ticket is still with OX. I'm afraid I don't have anything more on it. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

The answer is the same as I gave you to the same question when I replied to you on 8 November 2023.

The failure is password authentication of added secondary TalkTalk Mail accounts when added to a primary account login. Regrettably this authentication failure has been going on for months now and remains unfixed even though we were assured that the vendor of the mail platform was aware.

To stop the failure messages select the downward facing chevron icon in front of all secondary added email account names in the left side Folder view. That will stop the attempts to load emails from the secondary accounts.

You can sign out of the primary account login and sign in to each secondary account individually. Obviously not as convenient as having a single sign in but there's no reason for not being able to see your emails.

Or you can add all email accounts to an email client like BlueMail  or Thunderbird for example. 

I will again draw this ongoing issue to TalkTalk's attention

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution