Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Dead router?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi

woke up up this morning. Router looked okay (solid white light) but none of the family could connect to the internet. I turned the router off (disconnected from mains) waited for a minute and powered on, now all we have is a flashing orange light.

router is not broadcasting any SSIDs so unable to even connect now, and when trying hard reset (pin in hole) doesn’t work - router doesn’t reset. 

we have a home business and don’t have another router to try. Can a replacement be sent please.

was going to speak to someone via chat but this is offline.

thanks

Bjorn

Highlighted
Popular Poster

I found an old router which is faulty (intermittently drops wireless signal) connected and internet is working. This does look to be an issue with the super router

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Bjornatron,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• TalkTalk Telephone number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi my phone number is already in my profile? Assume under My Settings > Personal Profile > Personal Information? 

If I need to update somewhere else please let me know.

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Bjorn

Thanks for your reply.

I've ordered a replacement router for testing, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie