Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Package explained please

7 REPLIES 7
fastbysuzuki
Chat Champion

Hi I have the package Essentials TV Access Everything with Fibre what I am struggling to understand is the tv part.

i do not have any tv box supplied by talktalk so am I being charged for something I don't have ?

i am paying £60 a month I have Unlimited calls to TalkTalk customers. Free calls to all 4 million TalkTalk customers
Free standard voicemail and privacy features
Unlimited evening and weekend calls to UK landlines, international boost and medium fibre.

i have been on my account and cannot find if I am in or out of contract how do I find out please?

The big Fellow Up There Rides A Suzuki,(This I know)
hosay299
Insightful One

@fastbysuzuki Seems u might been out as a big cost to pay.

u can chat with customer loyalty team they give some good offers but do not take the 1st one keep trying u get a better one and do u research online before hand that can help get as cust deal 

if u need more help the team can help just make sure ur profile is up-today and filled in

i can give u some offers if need for what u need as depends on how u search as if the site knows u are with them then it only offers u existing ones not the ones new customers get 

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Hope that help Joe R If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
Community Team

Hi @fastbysuzuki

I can confirm that your minimum contract term expired 16.09.17. 

Because you are on an old plan you are not charged the £4 TV access fee (you will see it is credited on each of your bills).

It might be worth following hosay's advice and speak to our loyalty team, to see if a they can offer you a better deal. use the links on our contact us page

Regards

hosay299
Insightful One

Hi both @OCE_Arne  @fastbysuzuki 

Think u could be saving a lot depends on what you want or use. 

@OCE_Arne would it not be good to show the date of end of contract in bill and on my account area like in package area. 

As I know before it has been suggested and done then seems to have removed it.

Community Team

@hosay299  End of contract does show in My Account, and has done for a while now.  

hosay299
Insightful One

Hi @OCE_Arne thanks have seen it shame the system now since i have renewed think i am not on fibre as it shows this info at top of page  

Upgrade to Faster Fibre and do more!

Perfect for speed-hungry homes doing lots online, all at once.
Upgrade now for just £26 a month

when i am on fibre already and was before renewing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Team

@hosay299  Can you PM me a screenshot please, and I'll have a look. 

hosay299
Insightful One

Hi @OCE_Arne Please see my pm just sent. and after ur other reply and in a different browser ???

will wait for a pm from u then????