Did you mean: 
Need help?

Paid over payment

ANSWERED
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi

My contract with you for a faster fiber it's £19.95 18 months include fiber boost and any time calls. I received a letter from you to pay £24.95 there is extra £5 paid.

Highlighted
Community Star
Solution

Does the itemised bill in My Account not explain it, perhaps a discount has come to an end?

Chatterbox

No not come to the end it's just started

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi

My question about the over payment I know the faster fiber will start on 8th April

My contract with you it's £19.95 include fiber boost and anytime calls.in the letter I received the payment is £24.95 that's mean there's £5 extra. can you check it and corrected please.

Thanks

Highlighted
Chatterbox

No it's not end it's will start on 8th April.

Highlighted
Team Player
Hi A Ali,

If you renew your contract on chat sometimes what they say and actual cost different but I do not know the reason as all online.
When I renewed my contract last month they added extra £8.00, It took me numerous chats to sort it out. Chat people say one thing and do completely different thing. Get it sorted asap.
Highlighted
Chatterbox
My monthly payment is £19.95. I received £24.95 find out the problem.
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi I still have a problem with internet connection disconnect all the time from friday.and the red light flashing all the time.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Community Star

@A Ali As your original post was about a billing issue it would be better if you started a new topic in the Fibre Broadband section for help with this.