cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Again

Tmt1968
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

inbound7300534304381195418.png

inbound3634124617449619008.png

inbound2822365805341558109.png

T warters
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hello,

How are you getting on? Do you still need assistance with this?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Good morning,

I've run a test on the line now which hasn't detected a fault. Can I just confirm, what issues are you experiencing with your connection please?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

You just have on this thread.

Choose one thread that says a TalkTalk person has responded and answer their queries.

To complete your profile use this link.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info
If you are unsure of your phone number, you can find this in My Account or dial 17070 from your landline phone and this will confirm the number for you.
You can also add your account number in the private notes field, which only you and the support staff can view.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

Tmt1968
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

How do I reply 

T warters
0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

I see you have posted a number of times under different threads.

You have received responses from TalkTalk staff under all of those threads but have not answered their queries.

Unless you respond to their questions you will continue to have problems and they cannot find a solution.

Posting new topics for the same issue wastes time, not only for you, but other customers and support staff.

Please respond to one of your other threads and update your profile with your correct phone number or account number as you have been requested to do on your other threads.

Thank you.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).