cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Connection

puregold24carat
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 107 of 107

My connection keeps tripping out / buffering .

Had 3 separate technicians visits and new router.

Works fine for a day and next days keeps tripping out / buffering.

Can anyone help?

0 Likes
106 REPLIES 106

Message 101 of 107

Digital voice - i do have or use  - or it means something else ?

The white light - when the issue happens - turns to red and alternates between red and white . This switching back and forth lasts for around 2 mins at the most ( so far ) and then turns white : Happy days as everything starts to work .

Can have days when its fine and can have days when the this issue kicks in and it repeats around every hour or so 😞

I hope that helps to pinpoint the issue 🙂

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 102 of 107

Then it is a Sagemcom 5464 (Hub 2) if you have digital Voice. When you get this problem, what happens to the white light on it?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

puregold24carat
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 103 of 107

Greetings Keith :),

I assume its the latest make and model as only had it delivered around 10 days ago.

Cannot see make or model number on it though.

Details i could find are :

S/N:N7192884NOO4717

MAC@5CB13E944B40

Sagemcom. CS 50001 92848 RUER CEDEX FRANCE.

I hope above is useful , if not please guide me ?

Thank you.

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 104 of 107

When you say tripping out or buffering, is this just a WiFi issue, or is it the internet link that goes down? If it is the latter (which I assumed that it was when you mentioned engineer visits). Whilst I can't help with internet link problems, I can provide a lot of help with WiFi issues, but I will need to know which make/model of TalkTalk router you have.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.

0 Likes

puregold24carat
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 105 of 107

That i will do and appreciate your response.

3 technicians and new router, yet keeps on ' tripping out ' or ' buffering ' .

Yes get good days where it works fine and then days where it keeps on 'tripping out ' or ' buffering '  - would have thought the techs would be able to sort it - i mean how difficult can it be ?

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 106 of 107

If this is a line problem, your best chance is to call the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088, as no one from TalkTalk will be on here until Wednesday now.

Keith

0 Likes