cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Engineer Appointment Status Rejected

Rangaman
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

Hi, 

I've been back and forth on the phone for hours after I received an email saying that my order was cancelled. When I called up they said openreach had cancelled the order, so they then contacted them and were told to attempt to book again. I then had to re order my broadband and got a later install date. When I went to my account page (when activated my account from the new order emails) it says my engineer appointment has been rejected. I called up again and was told I need to cancel and re order. How can I prevent this endless cycle of cancelling and re ordering? I'm moving home and work from home so I need broadband asap once moved.

Thanks 🙏

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi Rangaman.

Have you just moved into the property, the cancellation appears to be that the previous supplier cancelled the line, while your request to take over was progressing.  You may need to request a new line. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Make sure that you have completed your community forum profile details with your Talktalk landline number  etc, @Rangaman.

Staff will need to identify your account when they reach your post. They respond during the day, Monday to Friday. 

You need to go via your avatar/name; settings; drop down menu; Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes