FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Erratic broadband

fsurfer
Team Player
Message 26 of 26

Screenshot_984.jpg

Screenshot_986.jpg

Router has been reset, browser and TalkTalk speed test, quite a variance

Screenshot_987.jpg

0 Likes
25 REPLIES 25

Message 1 of 26

I hope my next call is from someone at TalkTalk who wants to resolve this, as not listening and trying to bully a customer is not professional

0 Likes

Message 2 of 26

Hi fsurfer,

I'm sorry about this, if you don't get called again before 4pm please let us know and we'll pass it back for a further callback

Chris

0 Likes

fsurfer
Team Player
Message 3 of 26

IMG_5084.jpg

IMG_5082.jpg

IMG_5083.jpg

0 Likes

Message 4 of 26

Yes I am and was expecting a call 1400 - 1600 today, which didn't happen as someone rang once at 12:56 and then I had a text saying TalkTalk are closing my complaint as they could not get in touch???

Why are TalkTalk behaving like this? Bunch of crooks

Reported incident August 24 and I still haven't been compensated for loss of service!!

0 Likes

Message 5 of 26

Could I just ask, have you discussed this with your complaint manager?

Chris

0 Likes

fsurfer
Team Player
Message 6 of 26

Stop reading the script - Not when a new incident number has been generated each time I contacted Customer Support

0 Likes

Message 7 of 26

Hi fsurfer,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by the issues. The loss of service on your landline will be covered by auto-compensation

Chris

0 Likes

fsurfer
Team Player
Message 8 of 26

While you continue to fly the TalkTalk flag and waffle on  - don't loose sight of why I started the complaint.

I returned from hospital after a nurse-led pre-op examination with high blood-pressure and was unable to use house phone to call 999 - all health related wi-fi cctv cameras were off-line, it took several days to fix

I has the op on 13th - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k3wDpBKQOk this is what I had done

0 Likes

Message 9 of 26

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear this. The line test is clear and the sync speed looks very consistent. I can see from your topic that you have tested wired. Can I just confirm, have you ever tested with a different make and model of router?

Thanks

0 Likes

fsurfer
Team Player
Message 10 of 26

You know this is nonsense.

Each time you contact Talktalk Customer Service a new incident number is created and I receive a test message - I have several incident numbers for the same problem

0 Likes

Message 11 of 26

Morning,

I'm sorry for the delay. I've included our Compensation Policy below and what this includes. Do you still need assistance with the broadband connection?

About your auto compensation credit

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 12 of 26

I now see how TalkTalk get around paying compensation they give each telephone call a new reference rather than classing it as a continuance. In reality the problem was not fixed in 30 days!

0 Likes

Message 13 of 26

How is it at the moment, are you currently experiencing problems with your service?

0 Likes

Message 14 of 26

Hi,

had further issues with my phone and broadband, tried ringing - yet further hassle - so have given up with Talktalk.

So I would say it is intermittent and therefore unreliable @ £38.95 pm is a joke

0 Likes

Message 15 of 26

Hi fsurfer,

Is everything working OK now?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 16 of 26

Hi,

I have had 3 bills and no compensation for my downtime

0 Likes

Message 17 of 26
0 Likes

Message 18 of 26

I also use the router for my home-based work LAN, if it was purely a modem I would do this straightaway - will schedule a switch off.

Regards

0 Likes

Message 19 of 26

OK thanks. sorry but could you switch your router off again for 30 minutes then switch back on and let me know when you've done this 

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 20 of 26

Hi,

it was off for a day, when  I took screenshots it had been up for 6 hours.

FS

0 Likes