cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Fault Tracking

nicoladexter
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Even though I logged a fault, I never got any update or solution and when I checked again, it just created a new fault - again no update or solution and now a third time - I have broadband speeds of less than 30 when it is supposed to be a guaranteed 150 - I have now had the installation since the 5th of April - way past the stabilisation period.  Does talk talk really take no notice of faults and have not been able to get in touch - quite frankly I really wish I had never got the service with them

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

OK thanks. The line test is passing and not picking up a fault and the speed to the eero appears to be OK

Could you try switching the ONT and eero off for 30 minutes then switch back on and retest 

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Yes Chris I have tried running a speed test on more than one device - the problem is on all devices.  And when I have asked for a connection test, it states that there is a problem.  Are you saying there is not a problem?  And why have three faults been logged with separate reference numbers when it is the same fault?  But as well as there being such a slow speed when I paid for a guaranteed speed, the internet keeps on dropping out - meaning I cannot trust it for me to work at home on zoom video calls.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 6

@nicoladexter, you started a new thread because you lost track of this one.

I'll move the new one out of the way  - when you get a notification about replies to your thread, don't reply to the notification email. Post only on here. The notifications come from a NO REPLY address. 

Staff will be back in the morning to follow up.

Post your speed tests in this thread. 

You can keep track of your thread by signing into your profile area and clicking on ACTIVITY. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi Nicola,

Line test is passing and speed to the eero looks OK. Have you tried running a speed test on more than one device?

Chris

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

I have previously flagged up to staff (several times) that the fault checker is extremely unhelpful. Let's hope that the feedback gets through to those responsible and they actually do something about it very soon, @nicoladexter.

Your post is in the queue for attention and should receive a response soon.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes