cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Fibre 150

Jimpy2
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

Can anyone help ?

I want to upgrade to Full Fibre 150 (On 64 Fibre at present) I want to keep my Landline number and realise it with be over air, is this possible with Talktalk fibre 150, will I need a different landline phones  and will I have to pay for phone calls using my landline number ? Or is everything   included in the cost of the Full Fibre packages

Jimpy, Staffordshire
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Jimpy2
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 5

Thanks for your help ferguson will try and get a decent price off talktalk know I got  more info, thanks again to the community always get good advice on hear

Jimpy, Staffordshire

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

Any modern handset should work, that isn't really an issue. The question is whether a VoIP service is available to you. That is what you need to check and confirm when ordering. If it is, then your existing landline number will remain unchanged. 

0 Likes

Jimpy2
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

Hi, Gliwmaeden2 many thanks for your reply just wish TT operaters   could explain it so simply and easily 

When you say order it with the FTTP order are you talking about ordering a new landline phone as I thought my original one would be ok

Jimpy, Staffordshire

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

@Jimpy2, a traditional landline phone should work with the Full Fibre router, but it's essential to order it with the FTTP order.

You'll be charged at the same rate as ordinary phone calls via copper, so no change there - it doesn't work like Skype / WhatsApp  etc. Boosts can be added to mitigate the expense. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes