cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Fibre Upgrade

ChrisWelsh
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

I am seriously P***ed off with Talk Talk. 

I was away on Holiday from Mid Feb to Start of March and City Fibre turned up at my House start of March to upgrade my Broadband. My Father turned them away and I arrived back home to a letter from Talk Talk and a box of equipment.

I had no idea that the upgrade involved City Fibre and want NOTHING to do with City Fibre.

I opened the letter from TalkTalk which basically said if I didn't send my old equipment back that I would potentially be charged £50.

Last year I spent £120 on upgrading my Router so I got a signal throughout the house. Will I be compensated for spending £120 on a Router?

I have had ZERO information about this supposed upgrade. What will my speeds be? Will there be traffic management? What will my Ping be?

On Thursday I received a text from City Fibre saying they will be coming to my house on Friday. I replied back to the Text that I didn't want them to attend.

I was out at work and City Fibre turned up at 9:30am on Friday expecting to get access to my House.

I am really not happy at basically getting forced into a Upgrade that I really don't want with such limited information and run by a company I have ZERO confidence in.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Thanks Chris, so that we can discuss this further I've sent you a PM to confirm some detail

Chris

0 Likes

ChrisWelsh
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Hi Chris,

Thats my details updated

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi Chris,

If you'd like us to look into this can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes