cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

No sign of freebies

Bob62
Participant
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

Just renewed my fibre 65 and was offered 2 free months about £46 and a voucher for £130 from a nice man Called Henry that was on the 9th march.Checked my contract and my account and there is no mention of said offers can anyone enlighten me please Regards Bob

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 7

@MajorBash67, your own thread is here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Billing/Re-Missing-Voucher-for-Echo-Dot-and-Amazon-plug/td-p/295...

I have re-escalated it, so please look out for a follow up from staff later in the week on there.

Your own case may well be very different from the original poster's more recent experience in this thread.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

MajorBash67
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 7

Hi Bob,

I am not so sure, it was around the 29th November 2022 that I upgraded to Fibre 65 with the additional offers.

I was told that (via email) that once your new connection is up and running, we'll e-mail you a unique voucher code within 37 days to claim your Amazon Echo dot 4th Gen & Amazon Smart Plug bundle. This never happened, I recently contacted TalkTalk to chase and was informed the offer is no longer available from Amazon.

I was then told I would be given a Giftcloud voucher to the value of £100 instead.

however, to date, nothing has been received.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

The voucher offers and incentives are extras wouldn't be mentioned that's why notes are put the account  , the intro email is generally standardized to give you the package info such as plan price /speeds etc. 

0 Likes

Bob62
Participant
Private Message
Message 4 of 7

Fair enough but why not acknowledge the voucher and 2 free months in the contract or introductory email like he said he would got 3 days to cancel i think

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

There are notes on your account advising that the voucher was part of the deal it will be processed by the retentions team after 30 days but can take 90 days. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

It's around 6 weeks before the voucher can be chased up, @Bob62.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes