cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Fibre65 fitted but still isnt working

Kay121
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

I had fibre65 fitted on Tuesday morning. I used it for a few hours then it stopped. Hasn't worked since. Just a red light on the modem. Rang and was told to unplug for 30 minutes - didn't help. Then online messaged and was told to wait 24- 48 hours. Then they say engineer didn't finish installation outside? But I'd been using it the first day? Still not working. I don't have tv only online and my music is through alexa. So 3 days sitting in silence with no TV is driving me nuts! Anyone any ideas? There's a reset button should I try that? I feel like I'm just being fobbed off and told to wait but nobodies doing anything.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Kay121,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your service. Could I just ask which lights are on, on the ONT?

Chris

0 Likes

Kay121
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Yes it's full fibre. I also have no access to my account. Says too many logins detected. They sent an email to log in through but sends me to a dead screen. My account number is on my profile

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Sorry to see this. If you would like the support team here to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

Can you just confirm whether this a Full Fibre service, or not?

0 Likes