cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Internet connection

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Hi 

My husband works from home and the WiFi has gone off twice in the last hour we have to switch off box and then restart. Causing issues for both my husband's laptop and our phones. Can someone on the team check it out.

Thank you

Not an expert at much just like to learn about as many things as I can
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6
0 Likes

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

Thank you for your support . I will contact you if it happens again.

Thanks 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hello,

Ok thanks for confirming. If the wireless issue does keep happening then please let us know and we can look into this further.

Thanks

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Thanks Michelle I am not sure if the blue light went out. There is nothing connected by ethernet .  Our mobile phones took longer than the laptop to reconnect. We had to turn off box twice and wait for the reconnection. It see ms ok now but worry that it might happen again while hubby working.

Thanks

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this and I will take a look now. I've run a test on the line which hasn't detected a fault and the connection also looks stable. Did you notice if any of the lights changed on the router? Do you have any devices connected wired? If so did they also drop connection? I'm just trying to confirm if this is solely related to the wireless connection.

Thanks

0 Likes