cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Internet is not working AGAIN

Adelel
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

This is by far the worst internet I have ever had. It does not work. Connection on box is white. Says it’s connected fully but does not work. I have missed days of work because of this. This isn’t the first time it happens and it seems you are using the current state of the economy of an excuse to get away with this. According to your T and Cs I am entitled to a refund for days of loss connection. This is day 5. Not to mention the previous times I’ve reported this and you’ve done nothing. I have medical equipment connected to the wifi 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

If you'd like us to go ahead with the engineer visit can you confirm:

• That you accept potential Engineers charges
  • Provide availability, either AM (8am to 1pm) or PM (1pm to 6pm) between Monday to Friday.
  • Confirm your mobile number

I've also sent you a PM to confirm some other details

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Yes ok 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

OK thanks. To investigate further we'll need to arrange an engineer visit, if you'd like us to do this please let us know and we'll confirm some details with you

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi

i don’t use the landline so don’t have a landline phone so I’m unable to comment on that 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 7

@Adelel, have you made Talktalk aware officially that you need the internet for the use of the medical equipment?

It just might help make them prioritise you for fault repairs:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/TalkTalk-Accessibility/ct-p/talktalk-accessibility

Staff will respond during the day. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Hi Adelel,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your service. Line test is picking up a potential problem, are you experiencing any problems with your telephone service? Is there a dial tone? Is there any noise on the line?

Chris

0 Likes