cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Internet down for over a Week

Pwhit
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 27 of 27

Please help... My Internet has been down for over a week now... I have logged a fault REP-13949303... But not really getting anywhere ... You sent a new router and still ths same issue.... You are costing me a fortune in time and money having to do a 50 mile round trip every day because I can't work from home... And your online chat isn't open when I get in..... I need you to fix it ... I have done all the trouble shooting... My router goes through the motions then the orange light just stays on

0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26

Message 21 of 27

Yes.... I want it fixing .... But I am only home on a Saturday and Sunday as I work full time and as mentioned have to be in the office due to this issue.... So what do you suggest,?  I can't take time off to sit and wait all day for an engineer

0 Likes

Message 22 of 27

OK, if you've checked everything then the next step will be to arrange an engineer visit, if you'd like us to do this please let us know and we'll confirm some details with you

Chris

0 Likes

Message 23 of 27

Did all of that last night and this morning and it didn't work..... I am 35 miles from home so can't do it again now as I have had to work from office and I can't work from home.... I have checked and double checked all connections 

0 Likes

Message 24 of 27

OK thanks. Line test is passing and router appears to be in sync. Could you switch the router off and leave it off for at least 30 minutes then switch back on and retest?

Is your router currently connected to the test socket - Your guide to main phone sockets - TalkTalk Help & Support

Chris

0 Likes

Message 25 of 27

Have added my land line number.... The phone is working fine... Just my Internet that isnt

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 26 of 27

Hi Pwhit,

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your service. Can you please add your TalkTalk landline telephone number or account number to your community profile and we'll be happy to look into it for you

Chris

0 Likes