cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Need new router !

scoots
Team Player
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

we had a fibre box fitted around 3 years ago, one inside and one outside. We had no idea they were coming as we were out and my son let them in to do the work.  When we returned, we had no wifi/internet and the LOB light was red. I rang TT who told me this new equipment would only work on the more expensive package and did i want to upgrade. I didn't, so they told me to unplug it and connect again via copper and it worked. Recently our router has needed turning off/on as it goes solid orange, so TT sent openreach out this morning who were amazed we were not connected to fibre as we have been paying for this for years.  They discovered the fibre box was faulty as the outside box also had a red light inside so replaced it all. They tell me however that my router is old and appears to be on it's way out as i will still get intermittent service and need to re-boot now and then.  I am struggling to get through to TT on phone or live chat and wonder if this is something you guys could assist with please... I just need a replacement router if poss?   Many thanks in advance...Ian

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

Usual delivery time is 48hrs.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

scoots
Team Player
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Thanks Karl, appreciate yr help and swift response.

Any ideas on eta, few days etc?

cheers

Ian

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi

I'll get a router out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes