cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

No external IP address eero

Arabest
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 10 of 10

Seem like I'm not the only one having this issue, which can't be resolved by those at Tech support when you call them.

I was on the phone for 90mins listening to a female stumble her way through 3 diagnostics tests, (of which I got no answer as to how they had gone), the Eero set up process and then finally was told that an issue would be raised with City Fibre and I would receive an email to confirm this. Still not got it.

I have seen on other threads that there are people at Talk-Talk, @chris in particular, that can help and that this can be resolved.

Please help

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

That's great news Scott, thanks for letting me know 

Chris

Arabest
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 2 of 10

I don't know if you did anything or not but I tried the App again and I'm now connected to the internet.

So thanks for your time and hopefully there will be no further issues

cheers

Scott

Arabest
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 3 of 10

It was disconnected but i have now reconnected it

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Thanks. So just to confirm, you currently have the eero connected to the ONT with the Ethernet cable?

Chris

0 Likes

Arabest
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 5 of 10

Apologies. I put it in Biography.

Changes made

cheers

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Could you check that please, I can only see your order number in the private notes section

Chris

0 Likes

Arabest
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 7 of 10

That's me added my address Chris.

Cheers

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 10

Hi Arabest,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your service. Could you add your address to the private notes section of your community profile and I'll take a look at this for you

Chris

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 10

Staff will be back after the weekend, @Arabest.

Ensure that your community forum profile details are complete, for them to identify your account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; Personal Information. Any extra information goes in Private Notes at the end of that section. SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes