cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

No internet!

jace777
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 15 of 15

None since this afternoon or before in London SE1 worst in maybe 10 years,please help urgently Jace!

JASON
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14

jace777
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 15

Michelle has the router been sent its still needed what ever happens.Its many years since a new one.Its gone off again now the NINTH day running,and obviously more distress and disruption.Why is it taking this long the worst in 30 years.What has actively happened and when roughly if ever can this be resolved please help urgently MR JG HALL!

JASON
0 Likes

Message 2 of 15

Good afternoon,

I've re-checked and no additional updates, the fault is still being worked on by Openreach. We'll re-check again first thing on Monday morning.

Thanks

Michelle

Message 3 of 15

Morning,

The update we've received is that a temporary fix has been applied (which may be intermittent) while the main fix is being implemented. We've been asked to re-check for an update today so I'll re-check the fault again in a few hours and will post back here as soon as I know more.

Thanks

Michelle

jace777
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 15

Yes thank you this needs to be urgent gor varying reasons But they called this morning saying engineers are trying to repair it still.Its tonally contradicting and confusing.I can hardly get phone Internet and very difficult to even get a message or chat there was maintenance work too.I thought I was a priority it will be 2 we
Yes thank you this needs to be urgent gor barying reasons

But they called this morning saying engineers are trying to repair it still.Its tonally contradicting and confusing.I can hardly get phone Internet and very difficult to even get a message or chat there was maintenance work too.I thought I was a priority it will be 2 weeks without Internet that's unbelievable this day and age I'm losing out lots I rely on the net working from home at most tkmes Its costing us a fortune.I'm partly disabled and my wife.I hope you understand.

JASON
0 Likes

Message 5 of 15

Hi

Glad the engineer has a positive outlook 🙂

Do let us know how things are, after he finishes the job.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 15

Thanks Michelle an unexpected visit from an engineer,but he's doing many tests inside and out.The phone and net have been switched off.Hes been here over 30 mins but he hopes a resolution finally he says,and we pray for haha!

JASON
0 Likes

Message 7 of 15

Good afternoon,

There is an update from Openreach to advise that they are implementing a temporary fix until the fault can be fully resolved. I'll check again in the morning for an additional update for you.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 8 of 15

Hello again,

It looks like the fault is linked to a bigger fault but Openreach have advised that they are working to resolve the fault as soon as possible. I'll check again around 2pm today.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 9 of 15

Morning,

I'm really sorry to hear this. I can see that the fault has already been raised to Openreach for investigation. I'll check the fault this afternoon for an update for you.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

jace777
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 15

Michelle it went off again straight away and off many times mainly in the last SIX days this is total unacceptable we need this urgently for many reasons.Please help urgently MR JG HALL!

JASON
0 Likes

Message 11 of 15

Hello again,

We've received an update from Openreach to advise that they have located and resolved a fault. Is your connection now working ok?

Thanks

Michelle

Message 12 of 15

Morning,

I'm sorry for the delay. I can see that the line test has detected a potential external fault and the fault has been raised to Openreach for further investigation. We'll check later on this afternoon for an update for you.

Thanks

Michelle

jace777
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 13 of 15

Noi can't test another one sorry 9 hours off now it said engineer testing near 7 hrs ago!

JASON
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 14 of 15

Morning jace,

I'm sorry to hear this and I will take a look now. The voice line test is clear, however the broadband line test is inconclusive. Does your main socket have a test socket? If it does then could you connect the router at the test socket please so we can re-run the line test again. Do you also have an alternative router?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes