cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

No wifi

Maureenturkov
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 11 of 11

Not getting any WiFi 

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Morning,

As advised, please can you create your own topic and we'd be happy to look into this further for you.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

@Jadey97, please go via "help with your service" in the forum menu, and post your own thread on the billing message board. 

At the start of that board click on start a topic. 

Each customer is treated as an individual on the community, and it's important not to post on another customer's thread as it just causes confusion. The original poster here had a totally different issue.

Staff will reply to your new topic after the weekend. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Jadey97
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 11

My account got restricted but I’ve paid the overdue balance and I still haven’t had WiFi for two days and can never get through on the phone 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

OK, could you add your TalkTalk landline telephone number to your community profile and we'll take a look at this for you

Chris

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Waiting on reply 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Now it’s blue and not flashing 

0 Likes

Maureenturkov
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 11

Yes

0 Likes

Maureenturkov
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 11

It is orange and flashing 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 11

@Maureenturkov, I have changed your subject heading as it was not relevant to the topic and it looked like it was your email address. 

One of the principal rules of the forum, for your own security, is to NEVER ever post your private information details in the public domain. 

You need to complete your profile. Go via your avatar/name; settings; drop down menu....Personal Information.  SAVE CHANGES. 

(Looks like @Chris-TalkTalk and I both pounced at the same time!)

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 10 of 11

Hi Maureenturkov,

I've changed the title of the thread as it contained personal information - please don't post personal information on the open forum

Is your internet connection completely down? Is your telephone service working? What colour is the light on your router?

Chris