cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Sagemcom 4370 + wifi hub 5364 (Fiber 150)

Framecycler
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 9

Hello,

I have an ongoing issue with my internet connection for the past 10 days. Had several support people + 3 engineers visiting my house and still no solution.

I've switched to Fiber 150 (previously had the 67mb connection).

I got sent the sagemcom 4370 modem and the openreach engineer connected everything up.

The 4370 modem has a solid broadband light on, and solid Wan light. The WiFi hub won't connect to the internet.

At the moment the only way I can get the connection working it connecting the 5364 wifi hub directly to the wall socket (bypassing the 4370 modem) and I get 9mbps maximum.

9mbps is the best I can get after not having any connection for 9 days.

Help?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi Debbie, 

I spoke to 6-7 people on the support chat this morning. The conclusion was that there was an error in the account setup. They cancelled the order and I'll need to contact sales again within 24-72 hours to request a new order.

We'll see how that goes ..

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Hi @Framecycler 

I'm sorry to hear this.

Let me speak to my colleague from our faults escalation team.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hey Debbie,

I had another chat with 2 support people this morning. I'm simply amazed of how 20+ people have no idea where the problem is. 

I was told I'll be compensated for this month's pay but tbh I wouldn't rather pay more just to have this issue fixed already. It's like a full time job talking to support.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Hi Framecycler

Thanks for confirming your account number.

I have passed this over to our faults escalation team to take a look. The team may contact you directly.

As soon as I receive additional updates then I will post back here too.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Hi Debbie,

I have no idea where that is.

I added it to the bio section.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Hi @Framecycler 

Thank you. If possible, please can you also add your TalkTalk account number? (to the Private Notes section)

0 Likes

Message 7 of 9

Hi Debbie,

I've just updated it.

🙏 

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 9

Hi Framecycler

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline/account number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes