cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Transformer for wifi hub

Bemax999
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Before i start my Wifi hub its self is working fine!

My Transformer for my Wifi hub is faulty, it is a type that you can change the plug configuration, ie can be a UK or European depending on the slide in connecter. 

Unless i have the slide in connector in exactly the right place the transformer doesn't work, indeed it crackles which i imagine is dangerous?

Ive tried to report the issue and request a new transformer (or a new hub and transformer) but i cant make the people i speak with understand what the issue is as their flow charts don't seem to cover this issue.

Has anyone else managed to get a new transformer out of Talk Talk? and if so how?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi John

Have you received the replacement router?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi John

The new router is on its way, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Debbie

Message 3 of 6

Hi Debbie have done as you have requested.

Yes, i would like you to send the new router etc

Thank you

John

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi Bemax999

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I can send you a new router which will include new cables and a returns bag for your current router, would you like me to arrange this?

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile.

Thanks

Debbie

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi @Bemax999,

The support team here will be able to help, they can't just supply a new power adaptor, but they can supply a new router, and that will contain all of the cables and power supply etc. They will also provide a returns bag for you to return your current router.

For one of the TalkTalk Support Team on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include :

• Your name
  • Landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on (this is shown in ‘My Account’) OR add your account number to the ‘private notes’ section if you have Full Fibre with no landline
  • An alternative contact number

This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile (only you and the TalkTalk Support Team on this community can see your profile details).

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.

0 Likes