FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect to works VPN

mutimer
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Hi,

I started work on Monday AM from home and am unable to connect to works VPN. I get an error informing me that the network connection between my computer and the VPN server was interrupted.

After reading through the forums, I believe there has been a recent hub update that may have caused this?

Is there anything that can be done to solve this?

SG4K100136 software version

FAST5364 3.00 hardware version

Thanks

Derek

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Derek

The firmware has now been updated. Please can you let us know how the connection compares?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

mutimer
First Timer
Message 2 of 6

Hi there updated contact details. Please can you do this asap as it is holding my work up!!

Message 3 of 6

Hi Derek

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile.

I will need to make a change to your firmware. When would be the best time to do this?

We advise to leave the router switched on without being rebooted whilst the FW is being updated. This should take no longer than 15 minutes.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 4 of 6

Hi @mutimer your post has been escalated, please add your landline phone number to your community profile so that you can be identified please don't post personal details here. 

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info. This issue is easily rectified by the team here. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hello,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks