cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

WiFi Range Extender

AldridgeAndy
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

WiFi coverage in my kitchen has never been the best, and as it's the only room where coverage is a bit hit- and-miss it's never really been an issue. Ultimately it's down to the construction of my house.

I've recently purchased a new Bosch dishwasher and above and beyond the basic programs, there is enhanced functionality via an app. This is soon to be joined by a new Bosch washing machine and I'm gong to have a similar scenario.

So I'm looking for recommendations for a WiFi Range Extender that I can put in the bedroom above the kitchen to remove the area of poor coverage. If anyone has any experience of a device that works fine with a Sagemcom router that has auto channel selection active could you please comment below.

Many thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi Andy 

I'm sure the community may be able to give individual advice recommendations, but we would usually recommend one of the new TalkTalk WiFi Boosters that create a mesh system with the Sagemcom router. Feedback regarding these has been very positive.

I'll also send you a PM.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.