cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

intermittent broadband service

MCMURRAY
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Broadband keeps dropping out - no connection - it has been like this for some months and we had put up with it. WE have reported it before, no perceivable improvement, but now it is getting ridiculous - meetings, programmes on TV and video on computer are interrupted. Speed test is as expected when working but obviously no test possible when drops out.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Scott,

I'm sorry to hear this. Please can you create your own topic and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Scott53
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

I have exactly the same issue,  my wife has meetings via the laptop and it drops out, the PC says the bandwidth is to low. Watching TV is a nightmare,  it goes off every single day. I spent an hour explaining the problem on the phone but like you it's OK when it's checked 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi @MCMURRAY 

Do you still need help with this?

Please can you add your TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi MCMURRAY

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

@MCMURRAY, complete your community forum profile details for Talktalk staff to identify your account. 

Go via your avatar, settings.... add Talktalk telephone or account number in Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

It's a good idea to leave the router plugged in directly at the test socket for them to check things in the morning. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.