cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Awful Customer Service (Shell Migration, from 200 to Fibre 500)

Message 1 of 1

Got moved across from Shell, Was told I'd be moved from a 200 to a 500 package at no extra cost,because TalkTalk don't have a 200 package. Got an email to say the speed bump has been delayed and won't be in place until September. Waited, nothing happened. Called in the beginning to September, to check, had to speak to a number of people before being told it will take more time and there would be comms soon.

Waited again till the end of the month, no comms. Called multiple times got moved from team to team, you need the migration team, you need the technical team, you need the Full Fibre team, You need the voice team. Just goes round in circles, most of them tell me they can’t access all the detail on my account.

Even got dropped by the bot, said haven’t heard from you so this conversation will be saved, I replied and gave information, a few minutes later said due to no response this conversation is closed.

My account shows I’m on the 500 package but I get less than 200, same as it was with Shell.

Today someone from the technical team tried to tell me that I get 200 because that’s what I was on with Shell, TalkTalk just changed the name but I’m not supposed to get the extra speed, had to read out the email I received that states I will get the extra speed at no extra cost to me. No one at TalkTalk seems to know what they’re talking about, the irony!

It’s like they are trying to run the company into the ground on purpose, Everyone has apologised but fixed nothing. Feels like I pay them to apologise to me rather than provide broadband.

Waiting for another callback from a manager now, will get out when I can but think twice. Seems to to work fine unless something is wrong and you need to deal with them to fix something.

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0