cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Broken fibre cable

Joshcole
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 9

My fibre cable from the telegraph pole has snapped and is currently lose on the road

i I have rang city finer and they said to get in touch with my internet provider but it’s proving difficult 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Excellent.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

I can confirm this has been sorted thank you

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi

I've been advised by Cf that this issue should be resolved, Can you confirm ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

hi @Joshcole 

City Fibre have scheduled an engineer for 22nd (tomorrow) AM.  Can you make sure that someone over 18 is available for the engineer please.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Hi

Are you able to take a picture of the snapped cable and PM this to me, so I can attach to the report to CF.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Thank you, do you have idea on a timeframe?

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

Hi

I've asked that this is logged out to City Fibre for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

Staff will pick this up during the day, @Joshcole.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes