cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

From copper line to full fibre installation delayed

Rfelipe
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

This has been requested since 16th of July until now 17th of Aug, still no upgrade happened. First engineer (Openreach) came and suggested needs digging so we need to reschedule it, 2nd engineer (MJquinn- subcontract to Openreach) came 2 weeks after just to tell me that it needs digging first before they done anything. I thought the digging will happen that day but the 2nd engineer have not informed about the digging before he came, obviously no proper communication, so i need to reschedule it again. I communicated it to talk talk customer service chat then told me that the responsible for digging is the supplier and added a note then I was told that the supplier will call me about this but until now i haven't receive any call. All I can ask is have a proper communication between you and 3rd parties, some customers don't know the process about who's going to dig or who's going to connect the full fibre!! I am frustrated on waiting for every engineer appointments and cancel all my prior appointments on those days!

RFelipe
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Rfelipe

A callback has been booked for you in the next few days. 

Regards

0 Likes

Rfelipe
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

I kept chasing them almost daily for more than a month now. It already wasted my time even calls and chats are taking a long time. Some agents understood the situation quick and other agents need for you to explain and explain it again and takes forever to respond back. There's really poor communication between them and 3rd parties. Thanks for your help appreciate it!

RFelipe

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

It does sound like there's very poor communication between the companies, @Rfelipe.

I think all you can do is keep chasing up the situation via Chat / phone.

Staff are not back on here before Monday. 

To check your order etc they will need to identify your account, so please put your My Account number in your community profile (not in this thread).

Go via your avatar, settings; drop down menu....Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes