cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Full Fibre & VOIP

ephen1322
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

What are my options?

Been with TalkTalk from the start. Currently have Fibre 35 with a landline and out of Contract. Would like Full Fibre 150 with VOIP. Is this possible?Offers to renew Contract or upgrade Package are crazy and don't mention VOIP. There is no useful information on the website. Full Fibre is the Future but want VOIP and retain my Telephone number for reasonable cost as an existing customer. Surely it should not be this difficult to find out this information?

Cheers. 

Intel Core i3-370M 2.4 GHz 3GB of RAM. Chrome. Microsoft Security Essentials. Windows Firewall. Fibre 35 plus Landline.
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi ephen1322

Fibre 150 with Voip is available 

Best option would be to call the loyalty team on 03451720088 The will be able to see what options/deals are available

Regards

Message 2 of 8

@ephen1322 

Do keep us posted how you get on. Any further issues, or questions, you know where we are.  🙂

ephen1322
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 8

Hi,

Thanks for the responses. All appreciated. Bit of work required by me on this one. 🙂

As stated. Surely it should not be this difficult to find out this information? 😕

Website information is poor and its not even mentioned in My Account. 😞

Thank You.

Intel Core i3-370M 2.4 GHz 3GB of RAM. Chrome. Microsoft Security Essentials. Windows Firewall. Fibre 35 plus Landline.

Message 4 of 8

Hmm, I have the service, this how it is presented on My Account:

I don't think the terminology is an issue, rather that you give complete clarity on what it is you want to order. This can only be done via customer services and I believe the main reason is that they will make clear to you the current shortcomings of a digital voice service as against your existing copper landline. 

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 8

Don't specify VoIP @ephen1322 as that the method that voice is transmitted over the network, not the product name. Digital Voice is the correct term for this, irrespective of the ISP. 

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Billx
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 8

@ephen1322 

'Offers to renew Contract or upgrade Package are crazy and don't mention VOIP' Yes I agree. It is crazy.

The way things are at TalkTalk, you have to do it like @KeithFrench suggests.

You have to get in touch with TalkTalk, by telephone OR Webchat, AND make sure you specify VOIP.

Bill

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

You would be best speaking to the Loyalty dept (not open Sundays) on  0345 1725157 or 0330 1278960. Ask about the upgrade you want & the fact that you want it with Digital Voice.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes