cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Cannot set up an eero6 account

gswainyboy
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

I have switched to 150 Full Fibre and received the Amazon eero 6 . I downloaded the app to my phone but when trying to set up the eero account it will not accept mt email address or phone number. It says 'Please put in a correct email address' or 'Please put in a correct phone number' both of which are correct 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

@KeithFrench 

I was going to get to that if required, pending a response from the OP.

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

You do not have to use your Amazon account unless you later want to integrate the eero with an echo dot etc.

To create an eero account, first select the country & then enter the mobile number omitting the initial 0, so 071234 XXXXXX becomes 71234 XXXXXX. In addition to this your email address is required. The default option next is we’ll send a verification code to your phone number. Once received, enter this code on the verification screen on the app to create your account.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

@gswainyboy 

Are you using your Amazon account details?

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Check that there are no empty spaces if it's auto completed etc, @gswainyboy.

Staff will respond after the weekend. Chat is open on Sunday, after 9am:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes