cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Digital Voice app not allowing login

Compostme1
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 12 of 12

I have recently migrated from the TT Ultra Fibre Optic service which is closing in York and moved to TT Fibre 900 VoIP service. Change over went well and the digital voice works well ( i had this on the previous UFO service). When i tried to use the android Digital Voice app it would not get past the login page.  In checking further when my account was uprated to the new Fibre 900 service it would appear that the phone add on for digital voice app was not included, (it was not previously available with the UFO service) and the website page for the digital voice app still shows it as not being available. How do I get this new service to allow use of the digital voice app, which should be available to me in my current package and has been paid for. 

Martin
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

Hi Compostme1

Did you see the Private Message I sent you?

I've resent the message again.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 12

I wonder if you have confirmed my identity and can help me with this problem. I also have found that Callsafe which i activated on my new Fibre 900 VoIP has stopped working after a couple of days and won't turn on again (it was not available on my previous Ultra Fibre Optic service, although it should have been).

Martin
0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

Hi Martin

Just sending you another Private Message now.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

Not sure if this authentication worked, could you resend your private message so i can try again. 

Thanks Martin 

Martin

Message 5 of 12

Hi Compostme1

Ok. I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can investigate further.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

I received a my service is active email but no mention of the digital voice app. I cant see any blue button in My Account which says send activation email. No mention of digital voice app in all the options for telephone boosts and options though. Almost as if i'm working with an earlier version of the website page. 

Martin
0 Likes

Message 7 of 12

Tried this numerous times, still says Authorization failed. It does not seem to be an app issue, rather my account does not seem to have been set up correctly to allow the use of the digital voice app. There are other issues with the account as well, i set up Callsafe successfully last week but now it has been turned off and wont turn back on.

Martin
0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

Hi Compostme1

Also, did you receive an email to advise that the digital voice app was active and to set this up?

Did you activate the service in My Account (blue button in my account which says send activation email)

0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

Hi Compostme1

Ok, thanks for confirming, please can you try uninstalling the app and then re installing it again? This may reset the details.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 10 of 12

Yes that's correct, it's the TT digital voice app, in my case on a correctly specced android phone.

Martin
0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 11 of 12
0 Likes