cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

EERO ROUTER DELIVERY

doblo
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 15 of 15

hi,i was sent a eero router through yodel,which should have been delivered yesterday.today i received a email,saying it was back out for delivery,and then another email,saying it had been delivered.there is no parcel anywhere around my property.i have phoned the delivery driver ,who phoned me back,and says he left it in the porch?

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14

Message 1 of 15

hi Chris, yes i understand that certain factors have an affect on wifi speeds.i am not complaining,just answering the question of how i am finding it(the eero).probably expected wi fi speeds of 50+mbps,which in the real world,will not happen.disappointed that the eero,only has 2 ethernet ports.especially as i am connecting a phone to it,had to run a ethernet switch.but time will tell,and i will reserve judgement on the eero for now.

regards

0 Likes

Message 2 of 15

Hi doblo,

Wifi speed do drop off the further the device is away from the router. The number of wall/floors between the eero and the device will also affect the signal, wifi congestion in your local area will also have an effect

Chris

0 Likes

Message 3 of 15

good morning Michelle,wifi speed for the furthest away,is 15mbps.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 15

Morning,

What speeds are you seeing on the devices that are furthest away please?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 5 of 15

hi Michelle,i have one eero.when i say no device is more than 10 metres,in reality,my devices are no more than 6 metres from the eero,as the crow flies.it might be that i have never measured my wifi speeds before,and that they are no worse than before.15mbps in the furthest bedroom.maybe my expectations were too high?the main thing is,i am receiving wifi in all the bedrooms.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 15
0 Likes

Message 7 of 15

hi michelle,no device is more than 10 metres from the eero.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 15

Hi,

Thanks for confirming. How far are the devices from the eero?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 9 of 15

hi Michelle,eero was easy to install,and im getting my speeds,but wifi doesnt seem any stronger.in certain parts,it may even be weaker?anyway,its early days,and it might need to adjust to my surroundings?

0 Likes

Message 10 of 15
0 Likes

Message 11 of 15

Morning,

No problem. We'll check back in with you after this date to see how you're getting on.

Thanks 🙂

doblo
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 12 of 15

hi Michelle,thanks for the reply.as regarding my connection,i have not tried it yet,as my start date was for 08/03/23.

0 Likes

Message 13 of 15

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear that and thanks for the update. Is your connection ok?

Thanks

0 Likes

doblo
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 14 of 15

parcel now turned up,delivered to the wrong house.

0 Likes