cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Eero 6 WAN IP address Error

Matac
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 21 of 21

I got my eero yesterday (with a delay) then started the activation process. There was an Wan Ip address issue (as apparently many people are having here) then spent 3 hours on chat&call yesterday and 2 nore hours on phone today. They decided to send a new eero device but i am not sure whether it will solve the issue after reading from the people with the same issue. Has it solves anybody’s problem? I just moved into the flat and i am working from home (had to take today off because of the issue) and dont know how long it will take more.

0 Likes
20 REPLIES 20

Message 1 of 21

Thanks, yes that would explain it. I'll check again tomorrow to make sure there's no cease order

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 21

I haven't got any notification about cancelling. The inflight order you mentioned might be why they raised an IT ticket

0 Likes

Message 3 of 21

Have you receive any notification that the cancellation is in progress as it looks as though they couldn't place the cease order because there's an inflight order stopping it. 

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 21

OK thanks, I'll try to get the cease cancelled as requested

Chris

0 Likes

Message 5 of 21

@Matac, you would normally need to speak to Talktalk yourself re stopping the cancellation:

03451 720088 

Delayed start to a service is covered here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-your-auto-compensation-credit/ta-p/2326583

Any problems with billing / cancellation  / compensation, post in the billing section. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 6 of 21

They didn't mention any exact date for the cancellation. I haven't contacted with another provider

0 Likes

Message 7 of 21

Hi Matac,

Glad to hear that it's sorted now, apologies for any inconvenience. Have you been given a date for the cancellation to complete? Have you been in contact with a new provider?

If you have any questions about compensation it's best to start a thread in the billing section and we'll be happy to look into them

Thanks
Chris

0 Likes

Message 8 of 21

An engineer arrived this morning and he fixed the issue (which I spent hours and weeks to solve) in literally 2 minutes.

1- I had asked the to cancel the membership and Complaint team had initiated the cancellation process and they had opened an IT ticket. I don't need to cancel the internet now. You can stop the process.

2- The activation date was 27th of march on theory but since it takes ages to solve the problem it got activated today. So my billing needs an adjustment accordingly.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 9 of 21

OK, thanks for trying. I'll pass this over to our Future Fibre team and ask them to take a look. I'll let you know when I receive an update or they may contact you directly

Chris

0 Likes

Message 10 of 21

I did it and still  same error

0 Likes

Message 11 of 21

Could you just try switching the ONT off for 30 minutes then back on again. If the eero then still won't connect I'll pass it over to our Future Fibre team for further investigation

Chris

0 Likes

Message 12 of 21

Got the new device. The issue is still same

0 Likes

Message 13 of 21

Hi Matac,

The eero will be free of charge, apologies for any confusion. You should receive it in the next day or so

Chris

0 Likes

Matac
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 14 of 21

now i got an email saying that replacement fee is £89 and i will pay it??? ARE YOU KIDDING TO ME? I will cancel my account. Totally disappointed 

0 Likes

Message 15 of 21

Hi Chris, i tried that way again now and still the same error

0 Likes

Message 16 of 21

OK  thanks. Could you switch the ONT off and leave it off for 30 minutes then switch back on and retest. Please let us know how you get on

Chris

0 Likes

Message 17 of 21

There are 4 lights on open reach, power is stable green, pon is flashing green, port is green (flashing very rarely), los is off

0 Likes

Message 18 of 21

Thanks. Which lights are on, on the ONT?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 19 of 21

Hi Chris, i just updated and the ref number is REP-14144712

thank you

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 20 of 21

Hi Matac,

Can you please update your community profile to include your TalkTalk home telephone number or account number and we'll take a look at this for you

Chris

0 Likes