cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Eero 6 issues

Message 42 of 42

Also the eero 6 rarely uses the 5ghz band choosing the 2.4ghz band no way to force the router to assign a device to a band of choice. Also the eero 6  seems to be warm when in use is this normal.

My son reccomended the eero as it better security with wpa3 which all my devices can conect to.

Is it worth trying an eero 6 pro

Really poor wifi strength off the eero 6 which suprises me..

Be nice to get feed back from the staff on how i can improve my wifi conections.

0 Likes
41 REPLIES 41

Message 1 of 42

Hello,

No problem. Please let us know if you need any assistance 🙂

Thanks

Michelle

Message 2 of 42

Hi ya Michelle 

whilst all my equipment is still working as it should and connecting as it should I’m going to leave things as they are ! And will come back to you for further assistance if the known bug starts to cause issues.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 42

Morning,

Do you still need assistance with this?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 4 of 42

Hi mockingbirdmedia,

I've replied to your PM

Chris

Message 5 of 42

Seems like over the new year period the eeros have started to cycle through different chanels unlike before being stuck on chanel 149 (155) everything seems to be working and it should whether that has been down to something talk talk have done or whether it was some kind of update from eero? now need to speak to @Chris-TalkTalk to find out a way forward with the coverage of the eeros and the loaned eero .

0 Likes

Message 6 of 42

Any news from the devices manager as to whether the stuck channel issue is to be resolved ? will keep checking in every day just in case i miss an answer from anyone.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 42

any further information from talktalk on these issues with the chanels sticking on 149 155 on the eero 6

0 Likes

Message 8 of 42

Hi there Michelle just wondered if there had been any progress on the the stuck cjhanel issue that seems to be wide spread within the talk talk community ? I’ve seen a number of threads speaking of the issue seemingly related to the eero 6 that seems to not be present in the 6 pro ? The eero 6 and its eco system seems to be lacking in so many fronts especiallly on the configuration front ! 

0 Likes

Message 9 of 42

Hello,

No problem. I'm really sorry that this is still ongoing and hopefully the fix will be rolled out soon.

Thanks

Michelle

Message 10 of 42

Thank you again michelle for your super fast response. hopefully the developers at eero create a long term software fix for this and again reitterate that im still conecting ok.

0 Likes

Message 11 of 42

Morning,

Sorry for the delay. The Devices Manager said that he would chase this for an update this morning so I've also asked if they can provide a timescale for resolution. I'm hoping I might receive a update today so I'll post back as soon as I know more.

Thanks

Michelle

Message 12 of 42

Good morning michelle

Is there any update from your management team on this issue relating to the eeros being stuck on chanel 149 (155) just thought i would check in and ask if talk talk are any closer to finding a resolution to this issue that seems to be so problematic to so many.

As always your input greatfully recieved

0 Likes

Message 13 of 42

Morning,

No problem. As far as I'm aware it shouldn't.

Thanks

Michelle

Message 14 of 42

Thank you michelle for the update, just to reiterate that at present all my devices are conecting on chanel 149 (155) at full speed fingers crossed any changes wont degrade my service in any way.

0 Likes

Message 15 of 42

Morning,

I've received confirmation back that this has been escalated but no additional updates as yet. I'll continue to monitor.

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 16 of 42

Hello,

No problem. I'll post back as soon as they come back to me.

Thanks

Michelle 🙂

Message 17 of 42

Thanks Michelle 

please keep me up to speed with developments and wanted to add whilst this is a wider issue my devices are still connecting at present ! Hopefully a long term fix is in the pipeline 

0 Likes

Message 18 of 42

Good morning,

I've escalated this straight over to our Devices Manager now and will post back as soon as I receive an update.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 19 of 42

Hi @Chris-TalkTalk 

In doing more diagnostics on the two Eero setup, they are now stuck on channel 155 in the 5GHz band. Please can you pass this to the Devices team to get the fix applied for this bug?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Message 20 of 42

Yes please, could you start a thread/topic in the billing section

Chris