cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Eero 6 not ordered. Install date is 8/1/2024

Sailplanebob1
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Hello, Long term customer. Ordered FF150 as it has just arrived in my village. External work

carried out and install arranged for 8/1/24.  Slightly concerned that the equipment order hadn't surfaced on email so chased it up yesterday 3/1/24.  Agent told me that the order had not been placed and it would take between 2 and 6 working days to arrive  from the confirmation email.

I suggested that he priorirised the order but apparently thats not possible.  Not really happy with the answer and I suspect its more likely to be a supply issue but hey ho.

So looks like I won't have the Eero for install.  I use a Asus DSL router for my VDSL but have a spare

Sagemcom 5364 with a WAN port that I can put into the ONT temporarily. Can someone confirm that I can install that as a temporary solution? I'm ok with the config just need to understand if there are any issues that Im not aware of.

Cheers and thanks in advance.

Bob

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

OK, in that case the Sagemcom should work fine

Chris

0 Likes

Sailplanebob1
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Hi Chris, thanks for the prompt reply. No DVS so thats not an issue.

Cheers

Bob

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi Bob,

Yes the Sagemcom will work fine for broadband it's just that there is no port for a telephone for the digital voice service if your new service has it

Chris

0 Likes