cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Fibre 900: 2-10mb download speed for over a week.

BenR92
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hi there. We have had Fibre 900 for a couple of months now (address is in private notes if it helps) and have had no issues. As of just over a week ago this download speed has dropped from 700-800 (acceptable range) to 2-10 (very NOT acceptable range!).

I have tried every troubleshooting step on my end to check it is not with me. My EERO Pro 6 thinks I have the correct speed but every other speed test refutes this and tells me I have 2-10. From using the internet and how slow it is I obviously have 2-10 also. I have tried connecting directly to the ONT box and the speed is also still 2-10. I have done all of the major troubleshooting steps including power cycling everything from devices to EERO to the ONT box.

I have been on live chat multiple times (reference numbers are also in my private notes) and the only outcome of these chats is me being sent a new EERO (despite telling them this was not the issue), which surprise surprise did not fix the issue. 

All live chat says is the router speed check says it's in the acceptable range when every other indicator physically possible disagrees. I'm out of options other than switching internet provider so any help would be greatly appreciated. 

After looking through the community it appears I have the exact same issues As this users issue but they also have not been fixed yet. Thanks in advance for any help.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Morning,

I'm sorry for the delay. Can I just confirm, has there been any change since your last post?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Hi Michelle,

I've added it to my private notes, thanks.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. Please can you add your Account Number to your Community Profile. Please do not post any personal information on the Community.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes