cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Full faster fibre

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

Hi just had installation today. Lights still flickering from orange to white. Speed test shows status poor.

Please help

Thanks

Not an expert at much just like to learn about as many things as I can
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 8

Hi @silverbird63 

@Gliwmaeden2 has pointed out to me that this is a continuation of another thread, which I was not aware of. I can help a lot with wireless reception issues if you want. I will leave it for now, unless you request my help on that thread, which I will subscribe to. Then I will be more than happy to try & improve your problems if WiFi based.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Message 2 of 8

@silverbird63, staff will be back on Monday. 

Perhaps better to continue on your previous thread to avoid confusion. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 3 of 8

@KeithFrench, this is a continuation of this issue:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Full-Fibre/Full-fibre-65/td-p/2988182/page/3

So staff are aware and in the midst of support, and there is a Complaint in progress.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 8

We have full fibre. It's so poor I got 17 this am right next to the router . 

Thank you 

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 8

Hi @silverbird63 

Are these speed tests done on a wireless connection? What speeds were you expecting (I have no idea what package you are supposed to be on)? If you have a PC or laptop with an Ethernet connection, try unplugging the cable out of the red WAN port on the router & connect it to the PC. What speeds do you get there?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.

0 Likes

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 8

We have a solid light now white, but speeds only download 45.5 and upload 19 it says status poor. Run into problem .

Thanks

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

That sounds like your installation is not completed correctly. 

I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday) excluding Bank Holidays, but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. Please try to avoid posting on here until TalkTalk has responded to you, otherwise, this will just put you further down the queue.

Keith

0 Likes