cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Full fibre installation

Jess123
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Hi, 

I've just been on the phone to talktalk however the two members of staff I spoke to couldn't help and on transfer to a third person I was cut off with no call back, not very impressed.

My full fibre couldn't be fully installed several weeks ago as the road was not set up for full fibre (the work inside the house was completed). I was told I would hear about when this would be sorted however yesterday I got an e-mail to say talktalk subsequently cancelled the installation.

I have re-ordered full fibre as they couldn't amend the cancellation however due to the short time between it being cancelled and reordered, I've had to do this in my partners name. I was told that when the full fibre is activated, I need to cancel my current talktalk broadband...I'm worried that as the new full fibre is under my partners name, I'm going to be charged an early termination charge for cancelling my current broadband. Is this the case? If so, how can I ensure I don't get charged this?

Many thanks

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Jess123

I would recommend calling back and speaking to the full fibre team, as it stands there will be a cancellation fee for the account in your name as it is only 5 months into your contract and the new order is in a different name. 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

0 Likes

Jess123
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Hi Arne,

Thanks for your message

I've updated this

Many thanks

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi Jess123

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards